Built in 1876 between the towns of Parsonsfield and Porter, Maine. The bridge has a total length of 152 feet and spans the Ossipee River. The bridge uses Paddleford truss design and with added laminated arches. The bridge is no longer in use and was taken out of service in 1960.
February 17th, 2019
Viewed 342 Times - Last Visitor from Cocoa, FL on 12/02/2023 at 4:13 PM