Located in central New Hampshire, the Canterbury Shaker Village was established in 1792. The village is a religious community that had farming, livestock breeding, mills, seed production, herbal medicines and a small print shop. At the height of its existence in 1850, the village had 3,000 acres and a community of 300 members, housed in 100 building.
January 9th, 2022
Viewed 145 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 11/30/2023 at 5:02 PM