The pink house was built out of spite back in 1925 as part of a divorce agreement. A wife agreed to the divorce if the husband built her a equal house, she did not specify where the house would be built. So the lawyer husband built the house on a barren salt marsh with no running water to boot. The abandon house was sold to the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge in 2011.
August 31st, 2019
Viewed 620 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 03/02/2024 at 12:57 PM